Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Getting my toenails did

I've never had a manicure. Because I play guitar, I do have long nails on my right hand to be able to finger pick when I'm playing. I'm kind of particular about my nails. Being long, they are creepy enough but if I let them grow past the time that I would normally cut them, they just look and feel really weird. I have however had a pedicure. Sarah's mom drove into town one day and wanted to take Sarah to go get a Pedicure and somehow I got roped in to go with them. I was super skeptical about the idea of a man going into a nail salon(a lot like my trip to the show "The View" but that's for another blog). I don't think that I would go back and have it done again. Sarah and I are hosting a friend from Seattle this week who we met in Italy and she showed us this video. I have spent a total of probably 27 minutes in a nail salon in my life but it was enough to make me laugh at this video. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!