Saturday, August 2, 2008

The last day of 34...


So here it begins...I'm turning 35 tomorrow and this is my first blog.  With growing older comes the desire to leave something important behind...a legacy so to speak.  If I could flash forward to the last day of my life and look back on this season and the time in between, it would make me smile knowing that it had been about LOVE...loving my wife, loving my family, loving the people around me with the LOVE that Jesus has given to me...because on the day after my last day, LOVE will be the only thing that mattered, the only thing worth chasing.

I look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow.  

Love,
Chad


6 comments:

  1. I love you baby! I'm so blessed to me your wife and look forward to reading every blog. We are on a great adventure together....now I'm going to lean over and kiss you (because you are sitting beside me and life is too short)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a writer...song or not.

    I'm so glad you've started blogging. Blog on, Chadly. Blog on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love...what a legacy. Now, you can improve that legacy by having some kiddos. Chop chop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chad! What a beautiful photo. Glad you are doing well. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chad! Good to read you on here... I will add you to my regulars. Pray you're well...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!