Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Re-Decorating the Christmas tree

Sarah has a co-worker at work named Julie. She has travelled with us to New York City and Los Angeles for our trips for Belmont East and Belmont West. Several times on those trips we would have funny conversations at the end of the day that would involve a high point and low point.

Okay...so cleaning up after having your drywall repaired is not as easy as it might sound...especially at Christmas. I have never had to un-decorate a Christmas tree to take it out of the stand and drag it outside so we could shake the dust out of it...Low Point.

We were trying to clean because my brother and his family are staying with us over the holidays. They called us from the airport here in Nashville to tell us they were on their way. When I answered the phone I was hanging lights like Clark Griswald on my front porch. By the time they got to the house, everything was ready...yesssss...definitely the High Point.

So we have started the transition into the family part of holidays and it has been wonderful.

I hope this Christmas is so meaningful for all of you this year. Go out of your way to serve your family. There is so much life that comes out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is just around the corner..! Time to dust off the Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!